SET SIMULATE PLOT
WELCOME TO THE VIRTUAL ORDER PICKING [BETA]
Set the layout, upload the data* and view the results or simulate for random orders
When the simulation is complete, we will show you plots and tables based on the analysis of the data.
*Data upload feature available for registered users only, guest users can do analysis on system generated data. To do analysis of your own data please contact us
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ANALYSIS OF YOUR WAREHOUSE DATA*
*Service charges apply
- Enter the number of aisles, number of blocks and the number of racks in each side of a subaisle.
- A schematic representation of the warehouse will be displayed. If it is not as you expected, there is an option to reset the layout
- You can generate orders with random items to be picked from the warehouse. Order picking will be simulated until you click the analyze button
- Whenever you click the 'analyze' button, order generation will stop and a comparison chart of the distances travelled in 'Pick to box' picking vs. 'picker to parts' with PAKATM heuristic will be displayed
Version 1.2(2015) - Design and development by Greendzine Technologies, India
ABOUT SET SIMULATE PLOT
'SET SIMULATE PLOT' is a web service to analyze picking processes and other data for a warehouse with a given layout.
FEATURES IN THIS VERSION
- Set the structure of a rectangular warehouse
- Compare 'Picker to Parts' (order by order with optimization) and 'Pick to Box' (sequential) picking methods for picking in rectangular warehouses
- Generate random orders to be picked
- Graphically represent the routing for 'Picker to parts' or 'Pick to Box' method for each order
- Tabulate the distances travelled by the picker to pick each order for both the picking methods
- Plot the comparison chart of average picking distances against the number of items per order for the two picking methods mentioned above
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is 'Picker to Parts' picking method?
In picker to part system, the pickers move along the aisles picking products on foot or riding on specialized vehicle like MOPTROTM.
Pickers can pick a single order at a time (order by order) or a batch of multiple orders.
What is 'Pick to Box' picking method?
Pick to box method divides the warehouse into multiple zones each assigned to one or more pickers. Each picker only picks the part of the order
that is in his assigned zone.
© Copyright, Greendzine Technologies Pvt Limited